The Rowe Creavin Group practice operate from the Waterford Health Park on Slievekeale Road in Waterford City.
The premises are bright and modern with all the latest in medical equipment and technologies. The waiting areas are bright and spacious with surround sound music. All waiting areas have designated kiddies corners which keep the young ones happy!
All clinical areas meet the highest international standards in terms of quality and hygiene.
Acute illness Clinic
For Urgent cases and for patients who do not have an appointment scheduled we offer an acute illness clinic.
We provides free on site parking for up to 100 cars. There are a number of designated disabled, parent & child and expectant mum spaces for your convenience. There is also a designated drop off/set down area.
During a visit to the Waterford Health Park, why not enjoy the delicious menu of taste tempting homemade dishes in our relaxing cafe in the main foyer. The cafe specialise in healthy foods and have vegan, sugar free and dairy free options. They provide an extensive range of fruit and veg smoothies daily. Avo Cafe is open to patients and the wider public who are welcome to view the architectural features of this landmark heritage building.
Healing Garden & Healing Arts
- Throughout the building there is an emphasis on the ‘healing arts’ and ‘generative space’. Generative space means that by providing inspiring surroundings in the health care setting it will improve the patient and staff experience and resultant health outcomes. To this end the walls are adorned with inspiring artworks by renowned Irish artists Tony O’ Malley and Jane O’ Malley. During a visit to the Waterford Health Park, why not enjoy a stroll around our Healing Garden which is located at the centre of the building. The healing garden is in the form of a courtyard garden and all the senses are awakened on entering. Sight in the form of colourful planting and the structure of gravel pathways, sound in the form of running water, touch in the form of wooden benches to sit on and the smell from aromatic herbs and plants.Disabled Facilities
- There are 5 designated disabled parking spaces to the front of the building.
- There are 2 wheelchairs available at front reception.
- There are lifts/elevators
- There are a number of disabled toilets both upstairs and downstairs.
Specialist Medical Equipment at the Rowe Creavin Surgery
At the Rowe Creavin Medical Practice we ensure all equipment is the most up to date. All our equipment is calibrated and serviced regularly to ensure quality standards. We continuously update and replace equipment taking advantage of the latest technologies on the market.
- Top of the range Sterilising Autoclave
- ABI Measurement
- BMI (body mass indexing)
- High Spec. Vaccination Storage Fridge
- Defib Machine
- 2x VDU machines
- 2x ECG machines (heart tracing)
- Ear syringing units
- 3x 24 hour Blood Pressure Monitors
- Cryotherapy Equipment (wart, verruca removal)
- Foetal Doppler x (4)(Ultrasound testing of Baby Heartbeat during Pregnancy)
- Fully equipped anti MSRA coated minor ops suite
- Dexa Scanner (Osteoporosis Screening equipment)